Monday, April 5, 2010

the sounds of summer

Summer just can't quite come fast enough. Why? Because the music scene in Denver is going to be RED HOT. It may not be til August, but the 3rd year of the Mile High Music Festival promises to be a good one. Check out the AMAZING lineup.

Incredible right? I'm a huge music fan. More than anything, I'm dying to see Phoenix play at MHMF. Their song 1901 never gets old. For more info, check out the website. If you're anywhere near Denver...these two days will be worth the trip. Tomorrow I'm going to see Taylor Swift. I'll write about it asap. Plus I've got a gorgeous Alice+Olivia dress I'm dying to show off. Stay tuned! And if you like what you see, please follow me! I've got lots planned for this blog. Get excited!

3 comments:

  1. thats sounds so cool! i luv jack johnson!!!! i wish i could go 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see that dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks AWESOME
    you have an awesome blog, keep it up!
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for the encouraging comments!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete